There is a lot of great pneumatic drills products on the market, but it can be tough to know which ones are actually the best.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of the top 10 best pneumatic drills products available. No matter what your budget is or what features you’re looking for, we’re confident that you’ll find the perfect pneumatic drills on our list.
10 Best pneumatic drills
DEWALT Drill, Pneumatic, Reversible, 3/8-Inch (DWMT70786L)
$72.99 in stock
- The pneumatic drill has Quick-Change Keyless Chuck for easy change over between bits
- 2100 RPM (Free Speed @90PSI) helps DEWALT drill through durable materials
- Variable Speed Trigger allows user to apply needed amount of power for the reversible drill
- One Hand Operation-Forward/Reverse Switch for quick and easy switching
Astro 527C 500 rpm 1/2" Extra Heavy Duty Reversible Air Drill
- Product type :AUTO ACCESSORY
- Package dimensions :24.4 cm L x17.6 cm W x5.8 cm H
- country of origin :China
- package weight :5.0lbs
Campbell Hausfeld 3/8" Reversible Air Drill (TL054500AV)
1 used from $27.86
- REVERSIBLE DRILL - Quick reverse lever to easily change rotation. Assists when binding occurs or when removing screws.
- DURABLE – Keyless chuck provides quick and reliable bit replacement.
- AIR POWER - This air drill requires 5.2 SCFM of air at 90 PSI. Ideal for drilling holes in wood or metal.
- EASY TO HANDLE – One-handed forward/reverse switch for fast direction changes and a comfort grip to reduce fatigue.
- MULTIPLE USES - Use while building or repairing decks, fences, furniture, or similar equipment.
Ingersoll Rand 7807R 3/8” Reversible Air Angle Drill, Standard Duty, 1800 RPM, Quiet, Durable Jacobs Multi-Craft Chuck, Grease Plug
$105.38 in stock
- ECONOMICAL CHOICE: The IR 7807R Reversible Air Drill is a standard, economical pneumatic drill that’s best for service work requiring a compact, low profile angle head
- APPLICATIONS: Use for drilling, reaming, or honing; It's a durable, reliable tool for using on all types of materials, including sheet metal, wood and composites with smooth, quiet operation and speed ranges from 1,200 to 2,500
- MAX POWER: Precision machine gearing ensures maximum power transfer and durability
- COMFORT + CONTROL: This air drill model is reversible with convenient control, has a comfortable lever throttle, and a durable Jacobs multi-craft chuck
- GREASE PLUG: The drill features a grease plug for easy preventative maintenance
JET JAT-621, 1/2-Inch Pneumatic Reversible Drill (505621)
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Sealed ball bearing design keeps contaminants out and lubricants in.
- EFFICIENT TORQUE TRANSFER: Industrial Jacobs’s keyed chuck.
- EASY DIRECTION CHANGES: Side-mounted, forward/reverse switch.
- PRECISE SPEED CONTROL: Variable-speed trigger ramps throttle up to 800 RPM.
- REDUCED FATIGUE: Impact-resistant composite housing reduces tool weight and improves balance.
Chicago Pneumatic 8941073013 CP7300C 1/4" Drill Key
- Leading Manufacturer Of High-Quality Products
- International Renown For Our Diverse Range Of Award-Winning Products
- Fully Equipped With State-Of-The-Art Technology
- All Products Have Been Designed With The Professional In Mind
- Constantly Modernizing Our Powerful Devices To Meet The Demands Of The Modern User
Ingersoll-Rand 7802RAKC Heavy Duty 3/8-Inch Reversible Pneumatic Drill With Keyless Chuck
$147.29 in stock
- Reversible motor with a quick reverse lever
- Variable speed throttle for starting holes easily
- Keyless chuck
- Features: 0.5 HP motor can drive and remove screws and back out tight screws without a struggle.
AIRCAT 4337: 3/8-Inch Reversible Angle Drill Air Tool with 1,600 RPM.75 HP Motor
- Angle Drill: Fitted with keyed chuck for added torque; .75 HP motor; 1,600 RPM
- Precision Spiral Bevel Gears: High speed, high torque, and increased reliability
- Internal Silencing: Reduces drill noise level to 75 dBA for quiet work
- Ergonomic Design: Composite over-mold grip and throttle lever for the user's ultimate comfort
- AIRCAT Line: The most significant advances in the performance of pneumatic power tools
Chicago Pneumatic CP879C Angled Composite Reversible Air Drill, 3/8-Inch Chuck
- Handle exhaust allowing the air to flow away from the operator
- Lock-off throttle for more controlled applications
- Compact low profile head to get into confined spaces
- Supplied with high quality industrial Jacobs chucks for longer use
- Composite housing with thermoplastic rubber handle grip