When it comes to Best electric guitar strings, there are a lot of different products on the market that claim to be the best, but it can be hard to know which ones actually live up to that billing.
That’s why I’ve put together this list of the ten best electric guitar strings products on the market today.
10 Best electric guitar strings
Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings 3-pack, 10-46 Gauge (P03221)
- Includes 3 individually wrapped sets
- Ernie Ball Slinkys are played by legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more
- Preferred by players across many genres, Regular Slinky’s 10-to-46 gauge has become the industry standard
- Element Shield Packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Bright, balanced tone
Ernie Ball Super Slinky Classic Pure Nickel Electric Guitar Strings, 9-42 Gauge (P02253)
$6.99 in stock
- Pure nickel was commonly used in electric guitar strings of the '50s and '60s
- Warm, vintage tone
- One of the original Slinky gauges, Super Slinky "9s" have remained one of the most popular electric guitar string gauges for decades
- Signature Slinky feel
- Made in California, USA with the finest and freshest materials
Fender Super 250 Electric Guitar Strings, Nickel Plated Steel, Ball End, 250L .009-.042
$3.88 in stock
- Our #1 selling guitar strings, Super 250s are included on all Fender electric guitars when leaving the factory
- Nickel-plated steel combines the high output and dynamic sound of steel with the smooth feel of nickel
- Hex core construction creates more brightness along with a faster pick attack
- Ball-end design with classic Fender colors help make string changes a breeze
- Made in the U.S.A.
D'Addario Guitar Strings - XL Nickel Electric Guitar Strings - EXL110-3D - Perfect Intonation, Consistent Feel, Reliable Durability - For 6 String Guitars - 10-46 Regular Light, 3-Pack
4 used from $16.20
- BESTSELLING SET – XL Nickel are our best-selling electric guitar strings, revered by players since 1974.
- VERSATILE, BRIGHT TONE – Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a bright, versatile electric guitar tone, great for a variety of musical genres.
- FOR THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE – Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Nickel are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
- EARN REWARD POINTS - XL Nickel sets have a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- MADE IN THE USA – XL Nickel electric guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
Ibanez SR405EQM SR 5-String Dragon Eye Burst Electric Bass Guitar with Gig Bag, Stand, and Tuner
- Includes a Gig Bag, Stand, and Tuner!
- Body: Quilted Maple top/Mahogany body
- Bridge pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickup (Passive). Neck pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge: Accu-cast B305 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band eq w/3 way Power Tap switch
Ernie Ball, Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings 9-42 (Pack of 3 Sets) (2223x3)
$16.99 in stock
- 3 packs of Super Slinky electric guitar strings.
- One of the original Slinky gauges, Super Slinky has remained one of the most popular electric guitar strings for decades.
- Bright, balanced tone.
- Made in California, USA with the finest and freshest materials.
- Ernie Ball Super Slinky electric guitar strings are one of the original Slinky gauges and are played by Jimmy Page, Iron Maiden, Angus Young, and legions of guitarists around the globe. These electric guitar strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Super Slinky wound strings are made from nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around a hex-shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin-plated high-carbon steel, resulting in a bright and well-balanced tone for your guitar. Super Slinky gauges are .009 .011 .016 .024 .032 .042. 3 individual sets.
Cordoba Fusion 12 Natural CD Crossover Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Guitar, Fusion Series
- Entry-level crossover guitar featuring a comfortable, slim steel-string style neck (48mm nut width) with radiused fingerboard
- Your choice of solid Canadian cedar top or European spruce top paired with mahogany back and sides
- The 12 Natural has 12 frets to the body, allowing the bridge to sit further back on the soundboard, where resonance is optimized for a large sound with long sustainesys electronics
- Thoughtful touches include hand inlaid wooden rosette3 ply maple and ebony top purfling, and high gloss polyurethane finish
- Please note that this version does NOT include gig bag
Ibanez QX527PB 7-string Electric Guitar - Antique Brown Stain
- 7-string Electric Guitar with Nyatoh Body
- Mono Tune Bridge - Antique Brown Stain
- 2 Humbucking Pickups
- Maple/Bubinga Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
Takamine GJ72CE-12 G Series Jumbo Cutaway 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Gloss Sunburst
$749.99 in stock
1 used from $688.49
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Flame Maple
Dean Acoustic-Electric Bass Cutaway 5 String Satin Finish
- 34-inch mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and pearl dot inlays
- Dean passive preamp with volume and treble controls
- Celluloid rosette and body binding
- Diecast Dean tuners
- Mahogany body with Spruce top